With the amount of events now taking place in the British Isles and to assist with the accompanying workload, we have recently formed a British Isles Development Committee. The aim is to eventually have representation from each of the eight constituent countries: England, Ireland, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland, Jersey, Guernsey and Isle of Man.
We have so far appointed the following people in association with their respective NGBs:
England: Chris Coumbe
Ireland: Brendan Devlin
Jersey: Richard de la Haye
Scotland: Alan Shepherd
Isle of Man: (Vacant)
Northern Ireland: (Vacant)
The main remit of this committee will be:
- To foster and develop the game of English Billiards within the British Isles.
- To assist in organising and promoting WBL events in the British Isles.
- To liaise and engage with the National Governing Bodies in these countries.
- To be a point of contact between WBL, NGBs and players in these countries.
- To support National Championships and all other billiards activities organised by the NGBs in these countries.
Contact details will be added to our ‘Contact Us’ page shortly as part of a forthcoming revamp.