As in previous years, the nominated partner hotel for all players and officials is the Holiday Inn Express, situated right next door to the venue.
We stress that is is mandatory that all players and officials who are staying use this hotel.
All competitors must book their own accommodation direct with the hotel rather than via their NGB or WBL.
Rooms are now available for you to book on a first come first served basis, so best to book NOW.
Here are the details:
- The accommodation deal is available from Tuesday 11th October to Thursday 27th October.
- £63 per twin/double room per night, including breakfast*, parking (1 car)# & free WiFi.
(Please note this rate is NOT available for 1 night stays for just a Saturday or other peak nights)
- You have to reserve with a credit/debit card, however it will not be charged until you arrive.
- You can cancel without charge provided you give them sufficient notice.
* Express start breakfast (Continental style breakfast with cereals, fresh fruit, yoghurt, croissants, toast, muffins, tea/coffee and hot choice of scrambled eggs, sausage and baked beans).
# Car Parking is free (1 car per room). Any additional to be charged £6.00 per car per night (£4.00 for IHG Rewards members).
Four ways to book:
- Book online by clicking here.
- Call Central Reservations 0871 902 1616 and quote “World Billiards”.
- Call Hotel direct 0113 242 6200 and quote “World Billiards”.
- Email hotel at firstname.lastname@example.org
In the past a few people have experienced difficulty getting the rate when phoning the hotel. The hotel manager Judith has advised us to either use the online booking system, or to email her on the email address above.