World Billiards now has an app for use on smartphones and tablets.
To get this app search for ‘Team App’ in your app store (Apple or Android devices only
at the moment) or click on the following buttons:
Download the Team App. When the app has installed successfully just open it, sign up
and search for ‘World Billiards’. Click on the World Billiards logo and then click ‘join’.
If you do not have a compatible device you can still sign up and use the app as a web
version by clicking the button below:
A few hints which will help when using this app:
- Remember to click to ‘join’ World Billiards. This will ensure that you can view all of the available content.
- Set your notifications to ‘on’ and whenever a new event or news article is added you will be informed.
- The app is optimised for use in the ‘portrait’ format rather than landscape.
- If you sign up to the web version only your notifications will come in the form of an email.
- The web version is mainly for people currently without a compatible device; if you have the choice it really is best when used as an app.
- Your login details are the same for both the web version and the app.
- You can set the World Billiards logo as an app icon on your home screen: from the World Billiards app click ‘Settings‘ then ‘Install To Home Screen‘. This will open up a browser window. From there click the little box with an arrow pointing up (usually top right of browser) and then ‘Add to Home Screen‘ (this works well using an Apple device and Safari browser but we haven’t been able to test on other devices as yet).
Content is relatively limited at the moment (mainly stuff we have uploaded to test the app) but we will be adding much more news and events over time.